A classic. THE classic! Free of gluten, dairy, soy, corn, and fructose, this version is au natural and oh so delicious.
1. PREHEAT oven to 350ºF.
2. GREASE two 9” round cake pans or line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
ADD to this mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition:
4. In a separate bowl, blend together:
- 3 Cups All-Purpose GF flour
- 1 tsp Guar Gum
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
5. ADD half this flour mixture to the egg mixture, BEAT until incorporated fully. Then BEAT in:
– ½ cup milk (we use coconut milk to be dairy-free)
Once blended, ADD other half of the flour mixture and BEAT until smooth. ADD to this and MIX well:
-1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
6. POUR the batter into your pre-greased pans/muffin tins
7. BAKE at 350ºF for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. To COOL: turn the cake onto a wire rack
9. DECORATE!! Once it’s completely cool, it’s ready to be covered in your favorite frosting and ornamented for the occasion.
>> ENJOY! <<
The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe is a 100% gluten free establishment located in San Antonio, TX with gluten free products available for shipping nationwide. Founded in 2006 and dedicated to creating excellent allergy friendly food without compromising quality, flavor, or taste, we are now home to the best gluten free on the planet! Join us at our restaurant at 3610 Avenue B. in San Antonio, TX, or order from our website for delivery nationwide. For the latest news and deals, follow us!