A classic. THE classic! Free of gluten, dairy, soy, corn, and fructose, this version is au natural and oh so delicious.
Makes 24 cupcakes or one 2-layer cake
1. PREHEAT oven to 350ºF.
2. GREASE two 9” round cake pans or line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
ADD to this mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition:
4. In a separate bowl, blend together:
-3 Cups All-Purpose GF flour (Little Aussie Bakery Brand)
-1 tsp Guar Gum
-1 tsp Salt
-3 tsp Baking Powder
5. ADD half this flour mixture to the egg mixture, BEAT until incorporated fully. Then BEAT in:
-½ Cup Milk (we use coconut milk to be dairy-free)
Once blended, ADD other half of the flour mixture and BEAT until smooth. ADD to this and MIX well:
-1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
6. POUR the batter into your pre-greased pans/muffin tins
7. BAKE at 350ºF for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. To COOL: turn the cake onto a wire rack
9. DECORATE!! Once it’s completely cool, it’s ready to be covered in your favorite frosting and ornamented for the occasion.
>> ENJOY! <<