- Incorporate fresh flowers, leaves, and fruits into the decoration
- Use discarded cake and/or cookie crumbs to decorate — they look great around the sides, the edges, and even over the top of the cake
- Stretching for ideas on how to decorate? Why not toss on sprinkles or berries, and see where they fall naturally? The random design of nature and gravity is lovely!
>>Use Tools for Definition
- Cookie Cutters can be used to create shapes – place them gently on top of the cake and fill with sprinkles
- A piping device – made simply by putting icing/glaze into a ziploc bag and cutting off a corner – provides a fine tip with which to draw detail on your cake
Check out our recipes for cake and icing – Happy Baking and Have Fun Decorating!