Go on a flavor vacation with this sandwich!
A slathering of peanut butter with crisp, fresh vegetables, and your choice of meat and cheese.
Easily adapted for vegetarians: simply omit the meat!
and Vegans or Dairy-Free folk: use dairy free (DF) substitutes or omit them altogether!
3. Add to this: a small amount of relish/paste (we like the bell pepper variety: ajvar). You could also try experimenting with olives!
4. Lay on some sliced bell peppers and tomatoes along with your other favorite vegetables.
5. Include a handful of lettuce and other greens, and stuff it as full as you’d like!
6. If you’re an omnivore, add some deli meat.
7. Top off with your favorite cheese (we like swiss).
8. Roll it up, put the top on, and enjoy!!This recipe has been shared on Allergy Free Alaska‘s Whole Food Fridays and Vegetarian Mamma‘s Gluten Free Fridays.