Have you ever tried our signature the Little Aussie Bakery gluten free brownies? You know, the ones that are baked to perfection with just the right crunch on the outside and a delicious gooey center? According to an informal poll (we asked the customers that were in line at the time the question came to us), these gluten free brownies appear in the dreams of at least 33% of our customers. Something this dreamy must surely have some sort of magic to it, right? Well, kind of. We do have an uber-super-top-secret technique that we use to get the perfect ratio of crispy outer shell to inner gooey yumminess. Do you want to know what it is? We give the brownies a bath! A steam bath, that is. It’s the extra pampering that makes our gluten free brownies so tasty! Follow our recipe to learn how to make your very own gluten free brownie bites!
- 1 cup Little Aussie Bakery GF Four
- 8 oz chocolate chips (for dairy and soy free, try these)
- 4 oz shortening
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp guar gum
- Preheat oven to 350◦ F.
- Fill cake pan half way with water and line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Use a double boiler or make your own by placing a small saucepan into a larger saucepan filled with water.
- Pour the chocolate chips, cocoa, and shortening into the double boiler or small saucepan.
- Melt the chocolate mixture until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Cream the sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly pour the cooled chocolate mixture into the sugar mixture and continue to beat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly into the cupcake pan.
- Place the cupcake pan into the cake pan and place in the oven.
- Bake in preheated 350◦ F oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool before enjoying.
This post has been shared at these link parties.
The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe is a 100% gluten free establishment located in San Antonio, TX with gluten free products available for shipping nationwide. Founded in 2006 and dedicated to creating excellent allergy friendly food without compromising quality, flavor, or taste, we are now home to the best gluten free on the planet! Join us at our restaurant at 3610 Avenue B. in San Antonio, TX, or order from our website for delivery nationwide. For the latest news and deals, follow us!