Pancakes are awesome. Ours our even more awesom-er because they’re free of gluten, dairy, soy, corn, and nuts! Oh and did we mention they’re totally delicious?! But don’t take our word for it! Try out our simple recipe and see for yourself. Everyone can help out with this one, so get the kids involved!
Our tried-and-true allergy-friendly pancake recipe:
- 2 cups Little Aussie Bakery GF Flour
- 1 tsp guar gum
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 cups milk of choice (we use this one for dairy- and soy-free)
- 4 medium eggs
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- butter or oil of choice (we use this one)
- Beat together milk and eggs until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, guar gum, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the egg mixture.
- Finally, pour in the lemon juice.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add butter or oil of choice to prevent sticking.
- When the pan is hot, pour about a ladle of batter into it.
- When the top of the pancake begins to bubble, flip it over and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Top with some HFCS-free golden syrup and dairy-free, soy-free whipped cream!
- Share and enjoy!
The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe is a 100% gluten free establishment located in San Antonio, TX with gluten free products available for shipping nationwide. Founded in 2006 and dedicated to creating excellent allergy friendly food without compromising quality, flavor, or taste, we are now home to the best gluten free on the planet! Join us at our restaurant at 3610 Avenue B. in San Antonio, TX, or order from our website for delivery nationwide. For the latest news and deals, follow us!