Pizza – one of America’s favorite indulgences. Who doesn’t love a slice? With our pre-made gluten free pizza crusts, making your own homemade pizza has never been healthier! Assembling your own pizza is pretty simple, but following a certain “order of assembly” will ensure your pizza is fit for a true gourmand! It’ll also help prevent burning and tragic loss of ingredients, which is arguably one of the worst disasters that can happen in the pizza making process. But have no fear, our easy-to-follow pizza assembly steps will have you creating perfect gluten free pizzas in no time! Let’s do this.
- If necessary, remove your Little Aussie Bakery gluten free pizza crust from the freezer and microwave for approximately 30 seconds to thaw.
- Make your pizza sauce (grab the recipe here)
- Brush the top of your crust with a very thin layer of light-flavored oil (we prefer olive oil). Rinse the brush.
- Pour your pizza sauce into the middle of the pizza crust. With your brush or your (clean) hand, spread the sauce evenly around the crust.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, or other herbs and spices as desired.
- Sprinkle your shredded cheese of choice. Traditionalists prefer mozzarella, though Parmesan is also a favorite. If you’re vegan or dairy free like us, try a gluten free cheese alternative like Daiya vegan cheese.
- Add your vegetables. We particular like peppers, onions, olives, mushrooms, and tomatoes, but feel free to get creative here!
- Top with your preferred meat(s). Try gluten free pepperoni, sausage, chicken, ham, or anchovies. Get adventurous and try ground beef or even eggs!
- Sprinkle the top with more cheese, if desired.
- Spray the top of your pizza with an oil spray like Pam (or brush with your oil if preferred).
- Place in a preheated 450°F oven and cook for 12 -15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and the crust edges are crispy.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
What are you favorite creative pizza toppings? Please share them in the comments or post a photo of your creation to our Facebook page!