A quick, easy, and delicious dinner idea that the whole family can enjoy! Also great for appetizers at parties – and you don’t even have to let anyone know that they’re 100% free of the top ten food allergens! This recipe makes 12 pigs in a blanket.
- gluten free Texan Biscuit Mix (one packet – each bag contains two)
- 1 can (14 fl oz) coconut milk (We prefer Savoy Brand)
- ⅓ cup butter or butter substitute (we use EarthBalance Soy-Free)
- 12 gluten free cocktail sausages (Sara Lee is a good choice)
- Preheat oven to 450° F and grease a 12 hole cupcake pan (do not line with paper).
- Mix melted butter and coconut milk in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the biscuit mix and blend until there are no lumps.
- Portion the dough equally between the 12 sections of the cupcake pan.
- Place one cocktail sausage in the center of each portion and push into the dough slightly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the biscuit becomes light golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy!
The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe is a 100% gluten free establishment located in San Antonio, TX with gluten free products available for shipping nationwide. Founded in 2006 and dedicated to creating excellent allergy friendly food without compromising quality, flavor, or taste, we are now home to the best gluten free on the planet! Join us at our restaurant at 3610 Avenue B. in San Antonio, TX, or order from our website for delivery nationwide. For the latest news and deals, follow us!