Oh, quiche. A simple way to make mornings so much more elegant. Make this one ahead and refrigerate or freeze for a scrumptious way to wake up after a nice weekend sleep-in! Our recipe makes enough enough filling for two 9″ pie crusts, so treat the whole family!
- 2 gluten free pie crusts (get the recipe or buy online)
- 6 large free-range eggs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup half & half
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the sliced mushrooms evenly on the bottom of the pie crust tins.
- Crumble the cheese and sprinkle evenly over the mushroom layer.
- In a large bowl, beat in the eggs one at a time. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour this egg mixture evenly in each pin tin.
- Bake in the preheated 375°F oven for 40-45 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Cool, serve, & enjoy.
The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe is a 100% gluten free establishment located in San Antonio, TX with gluten free products available for shipping nationwide. Founded in 2006 and dedicated to creating excellent allergy friendly food without compromising quality, flavor, or taste, we are now home to the best gluten free on the planet! Join us at our restaurant at 3610 Avenue B. in San Antonio, TX, or order from our website for delivery nationwide. For the latest news and deals, follow us! LittleAussieBakery @AlTasteNoGluten e-Bulletin