As much as we absolutely LOVE traditional chocolate cake, sometimes it’s fun to have something just a little different. We took our gluten free chocolate cake mix, threw in some bananas and chocolate chips and voilà! – instant gourmet treat! It couldn’t be easier, either! Let’s get baking.
- 1 Little Aussie Bakery Chocolate Cake Mix (get it at select H-E-Bs or order online)
- ⅓ cup light-flavored oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- (optional) 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 4×8 inch loaf pan.
- Blend together the oil and eggs. Slowly added the mashed bananas and blend well.
- Pour in one packet of chocolate cake mix and blend until smooth.
- Add the dairy free chocolate chips if desired and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into your greased loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated 350° F oven for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Slice, top with homemade dairy free ice cream, and serve!
The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe is a 100% gluten free establishment located in San Antonio, TX with gluten free products available for shipping nationwide. Founded in 2006 and dedicated to creating excellent allergy friendly food without compromising quality, flavor, or taste, we are now home to the best gluten free on the planet! Join us at our restaurant at 3610 Avenue B. in San Antonio, TX, or order from our website for delivery nationwide. For the latest news and deals, follow us! LittleAussieBakery @AlTasteNoGluten e-Bulletin